DEPUTY TRANSPORTATION MANAGER
- Execute management (plan, execute, check and adjust) with all activities related to Transport Department:
1. Manage export-import documentation team and import purchase price.
2. Manage export-import documents and Freight service quality.
3. Solve problems arising in the Department of Transport.
4. Negotiate incentives for cont consol of imported goods.
5. Cooperate the with Business Development department to develop nominated cargo.
6. Complete the Consol-Transport allocation report.
- Cooperate with related departments to complete the common task and solve problems effectively.
- Build and develop an effective, professional and creative team.
- Train employees on the company's rules and regulations, work and notice of the Board of Directors.
- Research and propose measures to reduce service and prices, costs and improve the operational efficiency of the Department.
- Run monthly department meetings and sudden meetings.
- Report on monthly and annual results of the Department to the Board of Directors.
- Pay special attention to building relationships with partners.
- Organize monthly seminars on work-related discussion and professional improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position.
- Deep knowledge of international freight forwarding.
- Experience in management.
- Good interpersonal skills and decision-making skills.
- Research and application skills related to the company's new directions.
- Deep understanding of general transportation liability insurance, US transportation regulations, and other nations.
- Good English communication skills.
Salary: 16 - 20 million VND