Webinar: Submission Of Year-End Customs Finalization Reports For CEO
With the mission of becoming a 4PL Logistics Enterprise - Supply Chain Solution Architect - contributing to bringing practical values to businesses and the community, InterLOG has actively contributed to solution consulting activities with Vietnam Industry Supporting Alliance (LM VISA) during the past time. Continuing the series of activities of consulting on risk control solutions, InterLOG has researched and built a Risk Management Solution for the Making of Year-end Customs Finalization reports for manufacturing enterprises.
Making of year-end customs finalization report is one of the problems that many businesses are facing, because errors arise that cause discrepancies in reported data, which can lead to heavy penalties for businesses.
The reason for the errors arising from the difference is due to:
- Are there still many limitations in the internal coordination process between departments?
- Does the enterprise not correctly understand the instructions on the information criteria on the management report?
- What other potential factors?
To understand the potential risks and realize the importance of making year-end customs finalization reports for manufacturing enterprises, InterLOG and VISA Alliance will together with leading experts answer this topic at the webinar "SUBMISSION OF YEAR-END CUSTOMS FINALIZATION REPORTS FOR CEO" will hold on December 17, 2021 via Zoom platform.
The webinar "Submission of Year-End Customs Finalization Reports For CEO" will help manufacturing enterprises, especially for Operators, managers, personnel working in import and export, warehouse, accounting department… correctly and fully understand the regulations, errors to avoid, issues to note when setting up a year-end customs finalization report. Besides, through the webinar, businesses will also be consulted specifically by experts from state agencies and reputable enterprises:
- Mr. Chikamura Yasuo - Deputy General Director of Customer Service for Japan - Parker Russell Vietnam Co., Ltd. with 11 years of experience in the field of audit.
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Vinh - Master, Deputy Director of Bien Hoa Customs Department, with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Tax & Customs.
The conference is organized by VISA Alliance and InterLOG is honored to accompany the program as a solution creator and main sponsor of this program.
Time: 14h00 - 16h30, December 17, 2021
Link to register to participate HERE